Gold Coast School of Hairdressing and Gold Coast School of Barbering is the Gold Coast’s most highly decorated and well recognised private hairdressing and barber college and has been providing the highest standard of practical education to domestic and international students for many years.
Our Gold Coast campus offers a wide range of educational services and courses, which include;
- Certificate II in Salon Assistant – SHB20216
- Certificate III in Hairdressing – SHB30416
- Barber Pathway Program (SOA)
- Certificate III in Barbering – SHB30516
- Certificate II in Retail Cosmetics – SHB20116 (VETiS Only)
- Industry workshops
- Certificate courses
- Apprentice training programmes
- A range of short courses for professionals and non-professionals
- Job placement service
- Industry experience via GCSH salon to ensure you are job ready
- CRICOS Registered
The Gold Coasts highly experienced and industry current educators ensures that our teaching methods are up-to-date and at the forefront of any new trends and cutting edge elements within the hairdressing industry.
The Gold Coast campus is located in the Pivotal Point Towers, 2 Nerang Street, Southport and provides easy access via bus, light rail and car for students and customers.
As the ‘supplier of choice’ for many salons both within Queensland and beyond, we are renowned for educating students that are salon ready and thrive in the fast-paced retail environment of hairdressing.
“Be Inspired – Be Creative – Be a HAIRDRESSER”